Administration and Finance
- Financial management for researcher that includes budget preparation and management of expenses in accordance to the Treasury procedures and standards.
- Manage the property of CnR's office that includes utilities, development and security.
- Manage documents, files and records
- Manage RnC website
- Coordinate organizing committee for awards ceremony and other PTj's program
- Manage the revision and review of USAS Research Strategic Planning
Research Grant Management
- Manage research grant application manually and online
- Manage research grant financing
- Monitor research grants implementation
- Coordinate meetings for evaluation panels
- Act as Secretariat for Research Management Committee (JPP) and Research Evaluation Committee (JkPP).
- Manage information and appointment of University’s RA/GRA
- Monitor research progress
- Monitor research assets
- Manage the collection of research’s final report
- Act as Secretariat for the Conference Committee (JkP)
- Coordinate university's research and innovation data
- Manage the formation, development and coordination of the "Research Cluster” (RC).
- Manage research publications, RnC 's annual reports and activity reports as well as university research performance
- Manage the process of development planning and updating the research information systems
- Manage the evaluation for awards
- Manage e-Conference and e- Dana Penyelidikan University (e-DPU) systems.
- Conducting training workshops related to research and innovation
Intellectual property (IP) and Commercialization
- Manage USAS's research exhibition activities
- Manage the application for commercialization of university's research products
- Act as Secretariat for University's Intellectual Property Management Committee (JPHI) and Technical Committee (JKTP)
- Prepare commercialization papers for JPHI consideration
- Consultation with the industry for commercialize of university research products
- Prepare commercialization agreement
- Conducts fund raising programs for financing commercialization project
- Manage University's Commercialization trust
- Manage University's Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio
- Manage patent applications